Whenever you visit this Website, our servers will automatically record information about your usage of this Website, such as the time of the visit, its duration and the pages you visit. This is to assist us in improving this Website. In these instances, the information we collect about you remains anonymous.
Collection of some of your personal information is essential for completion of some of the functions and activities of this Website. We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, also collect your personal information directly from you. For instance, the collection of your personal information may happen when you:
- Click on a “Contact” button and agree to proceed to fill out a “Contact” form.
- Complete and submit a “Sign Up” form, a “Retortal Limited Reseller Sign Up” form, an “Order Form” or similar form.
- Submit an email or message to us through the Website; or provide information by telephone after visiting the Website.
The personal information we collect from you may include your name, postal address, email address, phone number, mobile phone number and in some instances, financial information, or other information considered necessary for any request, order or application process you may be undertaking.
We may also collect personal information:
- From third parties such as credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- From publicly available sources of information.
- From our third party service partners.
- From our own records of how you use our services; or when legally required to do so.
No matter how your personal information is collected, it is dealt with by us in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
If you choose not to provide personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or a high level of service.
Using and Disclosing Personal Information We may use your personal information in order to:
- Verify your identity.
- Provide our products and services to you.
- Administer and manage those products and services, including notifications, charging, billing and collecting payment for services.
- Enter into contracts with you.
- Assist you to subscribe to our products and services.
- Make changes to your profile.
- Respond to any queries or feedback you may have.
- Help us improve our products and services
- Provide relevant marketing information, including promotions or special offers.
- Conduct appropriate checks for creditworthiness and for fraud; and prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving the Website.
We might contact you to let you know about products, services, promotions or special offrs that may interest you. If you do not want us to contact you to promote and market our products, services, promotions and special offers, please inform your account manager.
In order to meet your specific needs or provide you with a service which you have requested, we may disclose your personal information in certain circumstances, to third party organisations whose products or services you may require. We may also disclose your personal information to our third party service partners who are engaged to assist in facilitating the provision of the products or services you may require. These third party service partners may carry out marketing, telemarketing and sales services, customer enquiries, market research and website usage analysis.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is:
- Required or authorised by law or government and regulatory authorities.
- We suspect that your use of this Website is in breach of the Terms & Conditions.
- To protect our rights or property.
- To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
- To credit reporting and fraud checking agencies.
- To credit providers (for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing). or To our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Where your personal information is disclosed, we will seek to ensure that the information is held, used or disclosed consistently within applicable privacy laws and codes.